Join Editorial Board
Journal of Geography and Social Sciences (JGSS) is seeking for qualified and high profile Professionals and practitioners to join our Editorial Board.
JGSS encourages applications from researchers with a background in one of the following disciplines.
- Regional Planning
- Urban and Rural Development
- Development Studies and Planning
- Environmental Studies
- Agriculture and Water Resources
- Disaster Management and Mitigation
- Management Sciences
- Public Policy and Administration
- Public Health and Health Care Services
- Social Work
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Gender and Development
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Population Studies
- Demographic Studies
- Media Studies and Journalism
Criteria of Membership
JGSS adheres to the following criteria for accepting applications of researchers to join our Editorial Board.
- Committed to represent JGSS within scientific community and encourage authors, readers and colleagues to submit their best work.
- Should have a minimum of 15 research papers published in reputable, English language, peer-review journals.
- Should handle a minimum of two manuscripts per month within their field of expertise.
Details for Editorial Membership
If you are interested in joining our Editorial Board, please fill the above given application and send your full academic CV to our Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org